Project Manager with analyst skills to Quartiers Properties in Marbella
Quartiers Properties is now recruiting an analytical Project Manager to one of Quartiers Properties’ subsidiaries in Marbella. We’re looking for an excellent project manager with analytic skills that will make sure that the project moves along and that everybody is onboard, no lose ends, and the team having fun doing it!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organization with a welcoming culture and the possibility to work within a transnational scope. You will be situated in Marbella at the Spanish head office, where you will work towards the Spanish market, mainly Costa del Sol. You will be working close with the Management team and your focus will be to drive projects, develop and implement different strategies and analyse opportunities. We are looking for a person with both feet on the ground and with an entrepreneurial mind-set, who is passionate about his/her work and who deems no task too small and no challenge too great. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV and cover letter today.
Quartiers Properties is a Swedish property developer in Costa del Sol. The business idea is to develop, sell and manage real estate assets in the south of Spain. Quartiers Properties is listed on the stock exchange Nasdaq First North in Stockholm.
What you'll do
You will work closely with the Project team within development and our Facilities. You will facilitate upper management meetings and collaborate with partner teams including Real Estate, Facility Management, Physical Security, Procurement, Legal, etcetera to support the decision-making processes.
- Identify and address project areas, including logistical, timing, budget, and scope.
- Work closely and support the Head of Projects connected to the development of our Facilities.
- Ensure that the decisions in projects are anchored and communicated to management throughout the entire project process.
- Managing initial small and loosely put together projects and developing them into well-defined projects with requirements and goals.
- Prepare/update project status, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Show a proactive approach to meeting client and project requirements and always strive to deliver in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Support the development team with preparation of analysis/calculations/material/research in Development projects.
- Assisting with preparation of information and internal/external management information and/or presentations to the board of directors and stakeholders.
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to management.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational policies and processes.
- Work closely with key management to develop and execute strategies for optimizing the business.
- Support management with ad-hoc assignments.
You have extensive experience in Project Management within the facilities field. You have a degree in architecture, planning, engineering, or construction management or a related discipline and we attach great importance to your personality. You understand technical requirements and finances for a business relocation, construction, and renovation projects. You are familiar with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts. Previous work experience comes secondary but preferably we seek candidates that have between 5-6 years from a role such as project manager, management consultant or other relevant work experience. You have an excellent analytical mind-set and good attention to detail. It is meritorious if you have experience from living abroad, maybe from an exchange program. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have earlier experience from working within InDesign. You have professional English skills both in speech and writing, and are an experienced user of Excel.
You are an analytical and value driven team player with a passion for numbers, who pays attention to details and perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You value a high level of integrity among others and yourself. Furthermore, you are good at communicating with members of your team as well as colleagues from other parts of the company. We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and who values the freedom that this role is entailing. Moreover, you have a willingness to learn and the drive to make a difference by always delivering high qualitative work within the stipulated time frame.
Everything we do is shaped by the four values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but also about how you achieve it.
Ready to apply?
There are three stages to our application process:
- Application: Send your application with your contact details, education and work experience together with Your CV to: email@example.com
- CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you’ve applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
- Interview: If the telephone interview is successful you will be invited for a personal interview.
- Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to complete a business case.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Quartiers Properties recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download as pdf